2009年7月7日星期二

first love

no matter you
need me or not
or love me or not
i just wanna u know my love are true

everytime u hurt me i didn say a word
cause baby girl i not wanna u hurt you so
i just want to give you my heart
and stay in your heart


no matter wat people say
i still wanna stay with you
i duwan u alone
cause i belong to you

hey baby u know i love you
i wanna kiss u hug u
my heart are yours
my souls are yours
my word is true
i swear i won't lie you

i promise you
i will be with you
i dun care wat ppl say
i dun care how old are you
i just want u love me and i love you

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

this is my first time
try to write a english song
so called it first love
next song sure not called second love la==

my grammar still not very good

and this song,just write at today morning 11.45am
i sit in bus,then write out
not very good
but at least try le...
pls leave comment for me...
i will try to improve it...
thx ...
muak^^

没有评论:

发表评论